Little Box of Stationery Letterbox Gift
Are you or do you know a stationery addict who likes to make a difference?? This letterbox of gorgeousness is the perfect gift for them. Contains a beautiful notebook which is perfect for jotting down those positive thoughts, some recycled pencils a bar of delicious artisan chocolate which is proven to make people happy and an award winning eye mask and some organic tea to wind down after your productive day. The perfect birthday, starting college, or 'just because' letterbox gift for that stationery lover in your life!
- 40 page ruled notebook from Mock Up Designs
- Self-heating eye mask from Spacemasks
- Trio of Cream Recycled Pencils from Vent 4 Change
- Pair of Organic Tea Sachets from Supertea
Mini Columbian Salted Caramel Chocolate Bar from Coco Chocolatier
- Handwritten note with your personalised message
- Includes standard delivery
- 40 page ruled notebook from Mock Up Designs - The perfect notebook to jot down all your ideas and anything else you think of. Designed and made in Cardiff and A5 size makes this the perfect size to pop in your handbag.
- Self Heating Eye Mask from Spacemasks - These award-winning eye-masks offer interstellar relaxation and a moment in calm. They help relieve to tiredness and to take away day-to-day worries. A good night’s sleep should follow.
- Trio of recycled cream pencils from Vent 4 Change - Pack of 3 recycled pencils in a cream colour. Each pencil is embossed with the word 'ideas'. These pencils are made from recycled CD cases. Made in the UK and every packet sold helps to support children's education projects globally. Would make a lovely gift for a stationery fanatic.
- Pair of Individual Organic Tea sachets from Supertea - These organic teas are inspired by super foods such as super herbs and fruits. Each tea bag is individually wrapped in is biodegradable.
- Salted Caramel Mini Bar from Coco Chocolatier - This mini bar of delicious milk chocolate offers a modern classic and mini indulgence. Made using flakes of Sea Salt gathered in pure waters around the Isle of Skye to give the sweetness something to stand against and flourish. Gluten free and suitable for vegetarians.